We are better together at TruNorthern Federal Credit Union
Are you looking for a career with growth opportunities, benefits, collaborative colleagues, and generous PTO? We’re seeking bright and enthusiastic individuals to join our team! Working for TruNorthern Federal Credit Union is more than a job—it’s a career with a financial institution that has been passionate about serving its members and community for 50 years, starting with humble roots in Malone, NY. We’re member-owned and not-for-profit. We put the financial wellbeing of our members above an interest in profits—by reinvesting in our members in the form of better rates on loans and deposits, and fewer low-cost fees for services.
Our core values are nothing less than EPIC:
- Excellence—in our leadership, work, and service
- Passion—having pride, enthusiasm, and dedication in all we do
- Innovation—creating new and better solutions
- Collaborative—we are better together!
TruNorthern Federal Credit Union isn’t just a great place to work, we also offer great benefits! Employees receive a robust benefit package that includes:
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Career Clothing
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible and affordable benefit plans
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Generous PTO for full-time and part-time positions
- 401(K) plans with a 5% match in addition to a 5% contribution by TruNorthern vested after one year of employment
- Company-paid life insurance
If you are interested in applying for any of the career opportunities below, please complete the online application
**Please send the filled online application(PDF) here: firstname.lastname@example.org
TruNorthern Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.